Resources and Links
World Bank Resources
- World Bank Energy
- East Asia and Pacific (EAP) Energy
- Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP)
- Global Environment Facility (GEF)
- IFC Environmental Markets Group
- Photovoltaic Market Transformation Initiative PVMTI
- Prototype Carbon Fund
- Carbon Finance at the World Bank. The Carbon Finance business manages a family of trust funds that purchase greenhouse gas emission reductions on behalf of public and private participants to ensure that developing countries and economies in transition can benefit from international efforts to address climate change.
- Carbon Finance Facility at IFC. IFC’s Carbon Finance Unit currently hasUS$85+ million under management in arrangements under which IFC will purchase greenhouse gas emission reductions for the benefit of the Netherlands using the CDM and JI mechanisms (INCaF and NECaF). Other funds and new risk management products are under development in collaboration with the private sector.
- Small Power Purchase Agreement Application for Renewable Energy Development: Lessons from Five Asian Countries, Asia Alternative Energy Program. Steven Ferrey, The World Bank.
- The CREST Guide
- IEA Centre for the Analysis and Dissemination of Demonstrated Energy Technologies (CADDET)
- U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE)
- US Energy Information Administration - International Statistics and information
- European Association of Renewable Energy Research Centres (EUREC)
- International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA): promotes the widespread adoption and sustainable use of all forms of renewable energy.
- International Solar Energy Society (ISES)
- Photovoltaic Global Approval Program (PV GAP): certifies the quality of PV systems and components.
- Renewable Energy Markets in Developing Countries: Eric Martinot, Akanksha Chaurey, Debra Lew, Jose Roberto Moreira, and Njeri Wamukonya. Annual Review of Energy and the Environment.
- U.S. National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- World Energy Council: Renewable Energy Projects Handbook
Other Development Organizations
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- Department for International Development (DFID)
- Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs (DGIS)
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- China Rapid Commercialization of Renewable Energy
- Indonesia LSDE
- Philippines Department of Energy
ASTAE Home | Resources and Links